The Waterfall is a simple 1A trick created by Clayton Bowling.
- Take your yoyo and throw a backwards around the world.
- Before it gets too high quickly wrap it around your shoulder.
- After half a revolution catch it near your elbow, but don't let it slide off. Make sure you have a little string left.
- Reach your hand in the gap between your elbow and the string closest to you and pull out the yoyo by the string and drop it over the string closest to you.
- Now you have the image of water running over a cliff.
- To dismount, just straighten your elbow and let all the string drop or if you practice, you can throw the yoyo up at the same time as you let the elbow string go and it'll go into the air.